All student attire must be in keeping with our Catholic teachings and beliefs, and reflect principles of modesty and shall not include the following:
- Halter tops, tank tops, spaghetti strap tops (narrower in width than 3 fingers) or tube tops
- Half t-shirts, tops with cut-outs, tops made of mesh or netting type material
- Short shorts or skirts
- Low necklines, front or back
- Language and/or representation (pictures) on attire that indicates gang affiliation and/or depicts violence, profanity or discrimination of any kind whatsoever or that otherwise demeans an identifiable individual or group
- Accessories not in keeping with the spirit of the Dress Code as determined by the local school
Tops, pants, shorts and skirts must cover the entire midriff.